How to Link Pan With Aadhaar Card Online, Last Date, Linking Fee
Every year this notification and news come to light to link the Aadhaar with pan or pan with Aadhaar card. In this article, we are going to explain how to link your Pan card with an Aadhaar card online without visiting any center or official. Generally, this problem comes during the financial year like at the month of March end or 1st week of April. Sometimes we think why govt of India is asking to link the Aadhaar Card with PAN Card ultimately what they want. According to the finance expert, there are many benefits to linking an Aadhaar with a Pan card. Aadhaar-PAN Link: The date for intimating Aadhaar to the prescribed authority for the purpose of linking PAN and Aadhaar has now been extended to 30th June 2023. This is the Digital India Era and everyone is using the Mobile Internet properly.
How to Link Pan With Aadhaar Card Online?
Nowadays everyone is using the Internet and smartphones and at least one person consumes 1 GB of internet per day. There are many options to link your Aadhaar Card with your PAN Card by using your mobile. We have provided a few easy steps to link easily. whereby persons can intimate their Aadhaar to the prescribed authority for Aadhaar-PAN linking without facing repercussions. Notification to this effect is being issued separately. According to People’s need the date of Aadhaar and Pan card linking has been increased to 30th June 2023.
Mainly this is required for taxpayers. At this time every personal and financial records gove wants to know the people of India. With the help of PAN and Aadhar govt decides their worth and their property. Under the provisions of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (the ‘Act’) every person who has been allotted a PAN as on 1st July 2017 and is eligible to obtain Aadhaar Number, is required to intimate his Aadhaar to the prescribed authority on or before 31st March 2023, on payment of a prescribed fee.
Aadhar with Pan Card Linking Steps
We have provided the below steps to link your Aadhaar with a Pan card easily in just one click. Before opening this website you have to keep your Pan Card and Aadhaar card with you. You have to fill in the OTP after linking both. Without OTP this is not possible to link your Adhaar Card and PAN card.
- Follow the steps given below to link your PAN-Aadhaar by yourself-
- Step 1: Visit the Income Tax e-filing website – https://www.incometax.gov.in/. (Click On This)
- Step 2: Find the option of ‘Quick Links’, available on the left side of the homepage page.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Link Aadhaar’ option.
- Step 4: Enter the required details – PAN card number, Aadhar number, and name.
- Step 5: After giving this information, an OTP will be sent to you.
- Step 6: Entering the OTP,
- Step 7: Your Aadhaar and PAN will be linked.
- Step 8: You can keep these Docs for future reference.