First in India is a common question for all people. Everyone wants to know about the famous men and women who created history in India. This question is not only running in Indian but also foreigners. Thus we give the list of those who have done such work that nobody did. Our mission to give the list of most important men and women.
Such we can see many types of questions in all competitive exams. We have given the most important list of famous personalities. Below we give the list of Women who have done the wonderful for in their life.
List of First in India (Women)
In this article, we would talk about the first such woman who has done the work that was not done by any other lady. Nowadays the government of India has started to protect the girl’s child (Beti Bachao Beti Padhawo). Thus women have stared to do wonderful work in all fields from minister to scientist. Always respect the lady and encourage them to do something new to make their living. In our country, women have started to do extraordinary work. They have been listing their names on the list of first in India. With the help of this article, we want to introduce you to their work and performance.
Women in India first
- India’s First Woman President – Pratiba Patil
- First Female Mayor in India – Tara Cherian
- 1st female Bharat award winner is – Indira Gandhi
- First Female Union Minister – Rajkumari Amrita Kaur
- 1st lady air pilot – Harita Kaul Dalal
- First Indian woman who reached Antarctica – Mahel Musa
- First Indian Woman to climb Mt Everest – Bachendri Pal
- India’s First Woman IPS Officer – Kiran Bedi
- First Indian Woman to go to space – Kalpana Chawla
- First Woman Musician to get Bharat Ratna – MS Subbalakshmi
- Pahli Indian lady to climb Mt Everest twice – Santhosh Yadhav
- First Indian Woman to become Miss Universe – Susmita Sen
- Pahli Indian Woman to get Jnanpith Award – Ashapurna Devi
- The first lady Governor of an Indian state – Smt Sarojini Naidu.
- The first Indian lady to win the Miss Asia-Pacific title – Zeenat Aman.
- Pahli Indian female to win the Miss Earth title – Nicol Faria
- The first female advocate is – Cornelia Sorabjee.
- The first women prime ministers of India – Indira Gandhi
- First women Indian governor is – Sarojani Naidu
- 1st lady who received the Ashok chakra – Neerja Bhanot
- First women to get a noble prize in India – Mother Teresa
- First women to get Rajiv Gandhi Award – Kunjarani
- 1st Female who got miss world award – Reeta Faria
- First Indian women leftenant general – Punit Arora
- 1st Indian women actress in Indian Cinema is – Devika Rani
- First Female to reach south pole – Reena Kaushal
- First women crossed gobi desert – Sucheta
- Sahitya Academy award winner women is – Amrita Pritam
- First Indian Woman to win WTA Title – Sania Mirza
First in India (Men)
Now the turn has come of men who have done the wonderful work for the country and society. We try our best to provide all the list of men first in India. Look at this information in detail for your competitive exam. This part is very significant for your competitive exams. Every candidate must have knowledge about the list of men and women first in our country. Basically such types of questions come frequently. Thus you need to know all the name men who did first any work.
Follow the below details to know about the latest information about the first men in India. These types of questions always come in your competitive exams like bank, SSC, Railway, etc. If you have prepared these questions surely you would crack your exam.
First in India List (Men)
- Who is the first president of India – Dr. Rajendra Pradesh
- First prime minister of India – Pt. Jawarharlal Nehru
- First governor-general of India – Lord vilian bentik
- 1st prime minister of India – Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru
- First Main Justice of India – Justice Hiralal J Caniya
- 1st chief election of India – Sukumar Sen
- Who was the first vice president of India- Dr. Sarvpalli Radha Krishnan
- Who was the first Muslim president of India – Dr. Jakir Hussain
- Who was the first field marshal in India – General Manik Sha
- Who was the first education minister – Abul Kalam Azad
- First chief of army staff – General M Rajendra Singh
- The first Indian cricketer who has made 2 century in International Cricket match – Sachin Tendulkar
- Who is the first man to climb at mount Everest two times – Nawang Gombu
- Who is the first Indian men to receive Nobel Prize – Ravindra Nath Tagor
- The first British Viceroy of India – Lord Canning
- First Indian who received noble Prize in Economics – Amartya Sen
- First Indian who was first air chief – Air Marshal S Mukharji
- The first Field Marshal of India – S. H. F. Manekshaw
- 1st president of India who died in office – Zakir Hussain
- Indian who received the Noble Prize in Physics – C.V Raman
First in India
- Who is the first Chinese visitor in India – Fahein
- The first person of Magsaysay award winner – Achary Binova Bhave
- The first Indian who was the home minister – Sardar Patel
- Who was the first Indian to cross the English Channel – Mihir Sen
- Who was the first president of the Indian National Congress – W. C. Banerjee
- The first and the last Indian Governor-General of free India – C. Rajgopalachari
- Who was the first Indian pilot – J. R. D. Tata
- The first foreigner to receive Bharat Ratna – Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan
- Who was the first person in starting newspaper – Jams A Hickki
- First-person to become British parliament member – Dadabhai Nauroji
- 1st person to receive the Italian Award – Saifuddin Kitchloo
- First Lok sabha chief is – Ganesh Vasudev Mavlankar
- 1st Gyan Peeth Puraskar award winners – Sri Sant Kuroop
- First Judge in International court is – Benegal
- The first person of Indian origin to receive Nobel Prize in Medicine – Hargovind Khurana
- The first Governor-General of free India – Lord Mountbatten
- First batsman to score three test century in three successive tests on debut – Mohd. Azharuddin
- First prime minister of India who left the post without completing tenure – Morarji Desai
- First Indian man in space – Rakesh Sharma
- Who was the first commander in chief – General Kariyapp
Hence you have read this article completely. According to the previous year all types of government examinations. Mostly these types of questions come in Hindi. For the preparation of all types of exams. This topic is very significant for your exam. So we have given this article to read easily. Our mission to give the latest and most important list for the students and candidates.
We hope this is very significant for all types of competitive exams. If you have liked this article please share and subscribe to our channel. Please share this with your friends and relatives.