The full form of DSP is Deputy Superintendent of Police. DSP is a cop grade at the Indian police power. DSP is a delegate of the state police who coordinates the state cops. The rank image for this office is a public image on the tie of the shoulder, over one star. DSP is like ACP (Assistant Commissioner of Police) and might be raised to IPS following a couple of long stretches of administration as per state government laws. Assessments are performed every year to select police powers to the DSP level straightforwardly. Investigators are frequently elevated to DSP after the referenced long periods of administration. This is the full form of DSP in Hindi.
What is the full form of DSP?
The position of appointee director of police or colleague chief of police (ACP) in the commission system was made in 1876 as the approach of Indianisation was presented. It was initially a rank just held by Indians and was comparable to aide director (a rank at that point just held by Europeans).
Eligibility criteria for DSP
- Applicants must be Indian residents.
- Candidates must have graduated from a recognised board or educational institution in any stream.
- The nominee must be between 21 years old and 30 years old. 5-year relaxation is available in the upper age limit for SC / ST applicants.
- The least height needed is 168 centimetres for male applicants, and 155 centimetres for female applicants.
- For men, the minimum chest expected is 84 centimetres, with the least expansion of 5 centimetres.
Process of selection
The competitor who needs to turn into a DSP should partake in the State level test did by the State Public Service Commission. The up-and-comers who finish this test go through trial preparation before they are posted as DSP. Following are the means to become DSP.
- Written Exam (Preliminary and Main Exam)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Interview and Medical