Ayushman Bharat Yojana – Hospital Empanelment Online Application Form at abnhpm.gov.in
Central government is now inviting online application forms for Hospital Empanelment under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana. The formal process to empanel hospitals through registration has now begun for all private and public hospitals. Any hospital can fill the Hospital Empanelment Online Application Form for enrollment under Prime Minister Rashtriya Swasthya Suraksha Mission (PMRSSM) at abnhpm.gov.in
Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM) will provide health protection to 10.74 crore poor & deprived rural families. Under this Modicare scheme, govt. will provide cashless and paperless benefits of upto Rs. 5 lakh to poor people in any government / private empanelled hospital with no restriction on age, family size and gender.
There is no pre-condition for treatment and people can get health benefits only through a single prescribed ID. Govt. wants that if “Illness does not consider any economic background then neither should the cure.
Hospital Empanelment Online Application Form – Ayushman Bharat Yojana
The complete procedure for hospitals to fill Hospital Empanelment Online Application Form for National Health Protection Scheme (NHPS) is given below:-
- Firstly visit the official website abnhpm.gov.in
- On the homepage, click at the “Hospital Empanelment” button as in the image above.
- Then the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Hospital Empanelment Online Application Form will appear as follows:-
- Here hospitals can enter the state, name of hospital, hospital parent (single / group), contact person e-mail ID, password and Hospital Type (Public / Private (Not for Profit) / Private (Profit)) and then click at “Create an Account” button to complete the hospital empanelment process. Hospitals must also check the empanelment criteria before making registration and subsequent login.
- Important Note – Hospital’s Empanelled under RSBY need not register again. Hospitals can make ‘Login’ using Hospital Reference Number as RSBY Hospital Code as printed on your MHC and Password as Hospital’s PIN Code.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2018-19 Benefits
The new National Health protection Scheme will ensure the following benefits to the beneficiaries:-
- An Insurance Cover of 5 Lakh Per Family Per Year.
- No Restriction on Family Size, Age or Gender.
- All Eligible Family Members whose name appears in SECC Database / Ayushman Bharat Yojana Rural & Urban List of Beneficiaries are automatically covered.
- Beneficiaries need not pay any money for the treatment in case of hospitalization.
- From 1st day of policy, pre-existing conditions will be covered. These benefits will also include pre and post hospitalization processes.
- People can get treatment in any public / private / private empaneled hospitals.
- People must carry a prescribed ID to get treatment at the hospital.