There are many great persons Bharat Ratna award winners in our country. Every Indian know about the value of Bharat Ratna Award after Independence day. Government of India gives this award who does excellence work for our nation. Who serves to our nation in these fields art, literature, science, public services, many more. The list of Bharat Ratna Award winners 2019 is very significant for all Indians.
In all competitive exams, such types of questions come. So we recommend to all my readers study this topic and keep this in their mind. Govt of India has given first Bharat Ratna Award to C. Rajagopalchari for the lead role in freedom. He was a very popular Independence activist for this achievement he has received this award.
So we have tried our best to give you the pdf of Bharat Ratna Award winners list PDF. Below we have given you Bharat Ratna list to remember. Therefore read below in detail for your exam.
In the 1954 Year
1. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan: Radhakrishnan was a famous teacher along with a scholar. We celebrate as Teacher’s Day of his birthday. He has done wonders for in the field of education and created history. He was also first vice president of India and 2nd voice president of India. His contribution to our nation is significant for us so he received India’s civilian award, Bharat Ranta. Sarvpalli name was nominated for Bharat Ratna award-winning list.
2. C. Rajagopalachari: He has listed his name in golden word to receive the Bharat Ratna Award in 1954. As we all know about his contribution to the nation. He was an Indian politician, independence activist, lawyer, writer, historian and statesman. He served as the last governor-general of India. His presence as a leader of the Indian National Congress was good. Bharat Ratna Awardee person at his era. He did the for the nation as a chief minister of Madras. He formed a political party ” Swatantra Party”. Therefore the Indian Government decided to give Bharat Ratna Award.
3. C.V. Raman: His name comes first in Bharat Ratna Winners List. That is why we can not forget his name and fame. Why he had received “Bharat Ratna Award”? Raman was a scientist and invented light effect. He also received ” Nobel Prize Award” for the work in the field of atomic physics and electromagnetism. He worked as a Physics professor in Culcutta University. So he was awarded the Bharat Ratna Award first.
1. Jawaharlal Nehru: Nehru Ji was the first prime minister of India as we all know about this. But his name came in the list of Bharat Ratna Award winners list in 1955. He received this civilian award while working as prime ministers. He has written his name with golden line in Indian History. Nehru Ji was a very famous English writer along with Independence activist. So we should never forget his contribution to our nation. He grew in Allahabad in Pandit family. Longest-serving price ministers of India in history.
2. M. Visvesvaraya: Visvesvaraya was an engineer along with statesman. He served as a diwan of Mysore Karnataka. He did the marvellous work in the field of engineering so he created in name in Bharat Ratna Award Winning list. We celebrate his birthday as an engineer day in our country. His birthday comes on 15 September. That is why we can not forget his fame in Indian history.
3. Bhagwan Das: Das Ji was very famous in Independence fight against the British Govt. He was an Independence activist along with educationist. His contribution to the foundation of Kashi Vidhyapeeth. Basically, he did work in the field of education. So he listed in name in Bharat Ratna Award Winners chart. He helped to Madan Mohan Malviya in the foundation of Banaras University. So he got the Bharat Ratna Award.
1. Govind Ballabh Pant: In this year he was only one person to receive the highest civilian award. He fought against British rules to become an Independence activist. He dedicated his whole life to serve our nation. Pant Ji also first chief minister of Uttar Pradesh. Now UP has become the highest population state in India. As a freedom fighter has taken much decision for our nation and completed also. As we know him as a creator of Modern India, therefore, govt has nominated his name in Bharat Ratna Award winners sheet.
1. Dhondo Keshav Karve: Karve was very famous with the name of Maharshi Karve. Dhondo was a social reformer in India in the field of women’s welfare. Mainly his mission was to educate women of our country. He promoted widow education and explained the necessity of this. He had done many such works to spread awareness in the widow. He established a widowed marriage associate to assist husbandless women. For such contribution govt taken the decision to offer Bharat Ratna Award.
1. Bidhan Chandra Roy: Mr Roy got Bharat Ratna Award in 1961 along with Tandon Ji. He was an eminent Indian physician, educationist, philanthropist, freedom fighter and politician who served as the Chief Minister of West Bengal from 1948 until his death in 1962. We celebrate his birthday as a “Doctors Day”. He was the Bharat Ratna award winners in 1961 for contribution in the field of medicine.
2. Purushottam Das Tandon: Tandon was from Allahabad Uttar Pradesh. And he was a freedom fighter. As we know his popularity in the field of Hindi national language. Few people used to call him as UP Gandhi. He was also a professor of Hindi subject in Gwalior university. For these works, he was Bharat Ratna Recipients. We could not forget him.
1. Rajendra Prasad: How we can forget his role for our nation as the first president of India. He spent his whole life to serve our nation and also worked as Social Reformer, Freedom Fighter. He helped to Gandhi Ji in his mission to uproot British rules from India. After getting the freedom he was nominated as president of India. His work for the nation is unforgettable. So we must remember him at our end of life-breath.
1. Zakir Husain: Zakir Husain was a famous freedom fighter. He was born in Hyderabad and served as 3rd president of independent India. Zakir was also of the governor of Bihar along with cofounder of Jamia Millia Islamia. For getting Bharat Ratna award he created history. He got Bharat Ratna Award in 1963 with Kane. Husain did good work as vice-chancellor of Aligarh University. Listing the name in Bharat Ratna Award is the dreaming world for us.
2. Pandurang Vaman Kane: Kane was born on 7th May 1880. He was well known notable Indologist and Sanskrit scholar. He received the highest civilian award “Bharat Ratna Award” in 1963. His remarkable work for our nation was very popular.
1. Lal Bahadur Shastri: Shastri Ji was very hardworking prime ministers of India. He did many kinds of work for nation-building. As we know, his work for the nation is unforgettable. He gave the slogan for us ” Jai Jawan Jai Kisan”. But now APJ (Bharat Ratna Awardee” has added one line in this ” Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan and Jai Vigyan. He served as 2nd prime minister of India. He spent his life in Uttar Pradesh.
1. Indira Gandhi: To get nation award is as tough as we think. Thus in the list of Bharat Ratna awardee is very long. People of India used to say “Iron Lady of India” and she was the first lady prime minister of India. She was an Indian politician, stateswomen, and chief of the Indian Congress political party. Being the daughter of Nehru Ji earned her name and fame in Indian history. She came from Allahabad Uttar Pradesh and received the Bharat Ratna Award.
1. V. V. Giri: Giri was a freedom fighter and served as governor of Uttar Pradesh. He represented himself as a 4th President of India. Govt of India honoured him with Bharat Ratna. He spent his childhood in Odisha. His father was a successful lawyer. He learnt many rules from Gandhi Ji. He has written his name in the list of Bharat Ratna puraskar chart. he accepted Bharat Ratna puraskar in 1975.
K. Kamaraj: Kamaraj was the 3rd chief ministers of Madras. He was a very famous Independent activist. He got Bharat Ratna Award in 1976 from Indian Govt. He spent his childhood in Chennai. Kamaraj was so curious about knowing politics.
1. Mother Teresa: Who does not know her name? I think everyone knows her name and workship for the nation. She was nun of along with nursing. Her mission was to help the sick persons. She got Nobel prize for her mindblowing work to the nation. She helped many Indian by nursing.
1. Vinoba Bhave: He served to our nation as an advocate of Nonviolence. He was a spiritual teacher of Gandhi Ji. So people announced his name as nation teacher. He studied Bhagawat Geeta in his early age and leant many more. He participated in Indian Independent Movement and stayed many times in Sabarmati Ashram with Gandhi Ji. Bhave also translated Bhagawat Geeta in the Marathi Language. Overall he has given many things to our nation and received Bharat Ratna Puraskar.
1. Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan: People of our country know him as “Frontier Gandhi” He linked his name with Gandhi Ji and did work as a freedom fighter. He was a political and spiritual leader known for his nonviolent opposition. He died in Pakistan in 1988 at age of 97.
1. M. G. Ramachandran: MG was a very famous actor-filmmaker along with good politician. He was the 3rd chief ministers of Tamil Nadu. He received the Bharat Ratna Award in 1988 for his tremendous work. He was Bharat Ratna awardee.
1.B. R. Ambedkar: He was the architect of the Indian Constitution along with social reformer. He served as a first law minister of independent India. Ambedkar joined Gautam Budh associate to learn about buddha. His religion was Buddhism and a good follower of Gautam Budh thoughts. He received India’s civilian award..
2. Nelson Mandela: Nelson Mandella was following the path of Gandhi Ji and did many such works for our nation along with World. As a president of South Africa did many works for the world. He got Nobel prize along with Bharat ratna Samman.
1. Rajiv Gandhi: Ranjiv Gandhi was the son of Indira Gandhi and husband of Sonia Gandhi. He was a very active politician in Indian Congress Political Party. He was the 9th Prime Minister of India. He was elected from Amethi Uttar Pradesh. His love and affection were very strong with Uttar Pradesh and gave many things to UP. He also received Bharat Ratna Puraskar in 1991.
2. Morarji Desai – Desai was a freedom fighter of India and also was the prime minister of India. He was awarded by Bharat Ratna Award with Raji Gandhi. He received the Pakistan highest civilian award.
3. Vallabhbhai Patel – Patal is known as the iron man of Indian. His statue of Unity is the world tallest statue after china Budha. His work was good for nation-building along with make unity in our country. He came from Gujarat and spent many times in Gujarat. He printed his name in Bharat Ratna Awardee List.
1. Abul Kalam Azad: Azad was a great freedom fighter. He always stood against the British Govt rules. After freedom, he was elected as first education minister of India. His main motto was to provide primary education to all citizen of India. In our country, we celebrate his birthday as an Education Day. He got Bharat ratna award in 1992.
2. Satyajit Ray – Satyajit Ray was film director along with filmmaker. He earned name and fame in the film industry. Hence his name is very popular in the film industry. His work in Bollywood is remarkable. He got Dadasaheb Falke puraskar for his good contribution in the film industry. He received many awards along with Bharat Ratna award.
3. J. R. D. Tata: If we talk for business in our country we can not forget his name. He made his name in the steel industry. He launched the first airline in India now is Air India. He made many institutes, medical college along with fundamental research. He completed his dreading after acquiring Bharat ratna puraskar.
1. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam: We know him as Missile uncle. He created history in our country as a missile man. Before him, nobody created name and fame in this regards. He was the 11th President of India. He was born in Rameshwaram Tamilnadu. He spent his life 40 years as a scientist of India. Thus he becomes missile man of India after launching many satellites. His book wing of fire is the most selling book.
2. Aruna Asaf Ali: Aruna was a freedom fighter activist. She had hoisted the national flag in Bombay while Quit India Movement. After freedom, she served as Delhi Mayor in 1958.
3.Gulzarilal Nanda: Nanda has created history in India. He worked hard for labour problems and for Indian Economy. Nanda was a Politician, economist along with prime minister of India. He became prime minister of India two short times. He got the Bharat Ratna Award in 1997.
1. M. S. Subbulakshmi: Subhulakshmi was a great singer. She was a specialist in Carnatic singing. She became first Bharat Ratna Award winner inn singer list. She started singing at an early age. Her grandmother Akkammal was a violinist.
2. Chidambaram Subramaniam: He was born in Tamilnadu. Chidambaram Subramaniam was an Indian politician and Independence activist. He served as Minister of Finance and Minister of Defence in the union cabinet. He later served as the Governor of Maharashtra. He served as agriculture minister of India. He was very active in Politics.
1. Amartya Sen: Amartya sen was perfect in economics. He also got Nobel prize for the contribution in the field of Economics. Sen has done many works such as social choice theory, ethics and political philosophy, welfare economics, decision theory, development economics, public health. He was given the Bharat Ratna Award in 1999.
2. Gopinath Bordoloi : Gapinath was the freedom fighter along with chief minister of Assam. He got this civilian ward.
3. Jayaprakash Narayan: We know him with this name “Lok Nayak” He was the Independent activist. His work can not be forgotten by us. He involved in “Total Revolution Movement”.
4. Ravi Shankar: We can never his contribution to our nation.He was born in Bengali family in India. Shankar is known for his collaborative work with Western musicians including Yehudi Menuhin and George Harrison, He was music composer and musician.
1. Lata Mangeshkar: Lata Mangeshkar is an Indian playback singer and music director. She is one of the best-known and most respected playback singers in India. She got Bharat ratna award for good contribution in the field of music.
2. Bismillah Khan: He created history in the field of Sahnai wadan. He did work for more than 80 years. Ustad Qamruddin “Bismillah” Khan, often referred to by the title Ustad, was an Indian musician credited with popularizing the shehnai, a subcontinental wind instrument of the oboe class.
1. Bhimsen Joshi: Joshi Ji was a Hindustani classical vocalist. Joshi was a disciple of Kirana Gharana, an Indian musical school. He was a very famous singer and had good knowledge of music.
1. C. N. R. Rao: He has done good work in the field of Chemist. He is working with structural chemistry. He currently serves as the Head of the Scientific Advisory Council to the Prime Minister of India. Government of India has included his name in the list of Bharat Ratna Award winners list.
2. Sachin Tendulkar: How we can skip his name from our mind? as we all know about Tendulkar and his achievement in the field of cricket. As people say him a god of cricket. For this good contribution, he got Bharat ratna award in 2014. When he got Bharat ratna award there were much disputes in the field of the game. He played many International crickets along with test cricket.
1.Madan Mohan Malaviya: Madan was a scholar and education reformer. His mission was to spread education in whole of India. He put the base of Banaras University. He completed his mission after establishing the Banaras Hindu University.
2. Atal Bihari Vajpayee: Atal Ji was a great man and has done many works for our nation. Basically, he did the work for India Instafructure. Ataj Ji focused on education basically. He took many actions for our national development. He did good works for road connectivity. In view of his contribution to the nation. Government had decided to give the “Bharat Ratna Award” at the end of his life period. He died in 2018. Overall we can say he was also a Hindi poet.
1. Bhupen Hazarika: Bhupen Hazarika was an Indian playback singer, lyricist, musician, singer, poet and film-maker from Assam, widely known as Sudhakantha. His main work was music creation and earned name and fame in the field of music. He learnt music more from his mother as he revealed.
2. Pranab Mukherjee: He is the best politician at this time and has good knowledge about politics. How we can forget him and his contribution to the nation?. He served as a 13th president of India from 2012 to 2017. He did many works in favour of the Indian Congress. He played a good role in the field of politics. he received the Bharat ratna award in 2019.
3. Nanaji Deshmukh: Nanaji was a social activist and social reformer. Chandikadas Amritrao Deshmukh also known as Nanaji Deshmukh was a social activist from India. He worked in the fields of education, health, and rural self-reliance. He was honoured with the Padma Vibhushan in 1999. He was a member of RSS, a leader of the Bharatiya Jana Sangh and also a member of the Rajya Sabha. So he is well-known personality.
At the end of the article, we want to know your feedback of this article if you have liked this list of Bharat ratna winners. We have tried to explain this in details. So share this with your friends and relatives to read about the Bharat Ratna Awardee”
1) किस व्यक्ति ने बताया था कि सौर्य मंडल का केंद्र सूर्य है ? केप्लर ने 2) पृथ्वी का एकमात्र उपग्रह कौन सा है उसका नाम बताइये ? चंद्रमा 3) सूर्य के सबसे निकटम ग्रह कौन सा है ? बुद्ध 4) सबसे अधिक चमकीला ग्रह कौन सा है ? शुक्र 5) […]
जितने भी प्रश्न दिए गए है ये बहुत ही महत्त्वपूर्ण है जो सभी परीक्षा में आने की सम्भावना है 1) बक्सर का युद्ध कब हुवा था ? 1764 2) सिख धर्म के संस्थापक कौन थे ? गुरुनानक 3) चंदवार का युद्ध किसके बीच में हुवा था ? मुहम्मद गौरी और जयचन्द […]
Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award Winners Name is very important for all aspirants to know. General knowledge is very significant for all competitive exams. In all competitive exams awards and winners, related questions come in all types of exam. So we should all know about this gk topic. If you are preparing for a railway […]