“MOPAD” POS (Point of sale) Machine has been Launched by State Bank of India
Dear All readers of Jankari Hub in this post i would discuss about POS machine that was launched by State bank of Inida. Below i give some important point related to this.
- This machine has been launched by State Bank of India
- Customer can make the payment through this machine without any card. No need to carry any card to make the payment in this machine.
- This POS Machine has QR Code to make the payment like Paytm etc.
- Customer can make any payment by UPI, Bharat QR and SBI Buddy .
- Customer can make the payment by wallet also.
Full form of “MOPAD” is – (Multi Option Payment Acceptance Device)