Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ji – All Important information related to this Prime Minister
Dear all Readers of Jankarihub Hub today we will discuss about Atal Bihari Vajpayee who was the prime minister of india. In this post we will talk all important news related to this prime minister Birth to Death.
About His Life –
- He was born on 25 December 1924 in Gwalior it falls in Madhya Pradesh. His father was a school teacher and his main hobby was writing the articles and poem . his father was known as best hindi poet along with Teacher. His father name was Sri Krishna Bihari Vajpayee.
- Atal ji has competed his schooling education from his native place Gwalior (Saraswati Shishu Mandir) And he also completed Graduation from his native place Gwalior Madhya Pradesh. His subject was Hindi in graduation.
- He also completed the Post Graduation in Political Science from DAV College in Kanpur.
Political Science Career in Details
- He was very interested in Politics and he joined Quit India movement also after his education. As we know quit india movement was started in 1942. Atal ji also was arrested by British Government and jailed for 23 days. Because he was against to British Rules and did not follow.
- After quit india movement he joined in (RSS) . and he started to do the work in favour of RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh)
- He was also a member of Jan Sangh party.
- He was selected as the president of Jan Sangh party after the death of Deen Dayal Upadhyay.
- He was elected two times as Member of Rajysabha.
- He was arrested by the indian government in 1975 because there was an emergency in India and Indira Gandhi was the price minister of India.
- Atal ji was elected External Affairs Minister on his cabinet . Once he delivered the speech in UN Assembly in our national language Hindi.
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee with the help of L.K. Advani, Bhairon Singh Shekhawat and other RSS made a party (Bhartiyee Janta Party) BJP. Atal ji elected as president of this party.
- After a long struggle the BJP came in rules and Atal ji became the prime minister of india in his party but due to majority his government was run for long times . he ruled only for 13 days . This situation came in 1996.
- At last this party became as india’s big party and he elected as the prime minister of india for 5 years. He did not take any support from Congress party to make the Government.
- At last he retired from Politics due to his Age.
As a Poet and writer –
- Mrityu Ya Hatya
- Lok Sabha Mein Atalji
- Sankalp Kaal
- Amar Balidan
- Amar Aag Hai
- Bindu-Bindu Vichar
Awards and Honours
- He received many awards including Bharat Ratna.
- Padma Vibhushan – 1992
- Bharat Ratna – 2015
- Pandit Govind Vallabh Pant Award – 1994
- Lokmanya Tilak Award – 1994
He was died on 16 August 2018 because he was ill from long time and he was 93 Year old. He was admitted in AIIMS Delhi Hospital. Such India has lost a big Politician and National Devotee.