Dear All readers of Jankari Hub in this post i would discuss about POS machine that was launched by State bank of Inida. Below i give some important point related to this.
- This machine has been launched by State Bank of India
- Customer can make the payment through this machine without any card. No need to carry any card to make the payment in this machine.
- This POS Machine has QR Code to make the payment like Paytm etc.
- Customer can make any payment by UPI, Bharat QR and SBI Buddy .
- Customer can make the payment by wallet also.
Full form of “MOPAD” is – (Multi Option Payment Acceptance Device)
Dear All readers of Jankari Hub we are going to tell about a big vacancies in IBPS PO . There are many vacancies in all kinds of banks as given below . I would tell you short information about this vacancies.
Total Seats – 4102
General – 2033
ST – 285
Age – 20 to 30
Education – Graduate Degree in any stream from any recognized university .
Application will start from – 14-08-2018
Last Date – 04-09-2018
SC/ST/PH – 100
Payment Mode – Credit Card, Debit card and Net Banking.
Download Notification Click here – Download Now
Official Website – http://ibps.in/
Apply Now – from 14-08-2018
Note- Each candidates are advised that before applying the application please read the notification carefully.
Welcome to our website Jankari Hub today i would disclose a most important government scheme that was launched by Bihar Government (Nitish Kumar) . The scheme name is Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana , This scheme main aims for empowerment of women in all kinds of area like Health, Education, Social welfare etc. Below i give some most important points related to this scheme.
- This scheme was launched by Chief minister of Bihar
- Approximately Rs. 7221 Crore will be spent on this scheme by state government . Government will give the Rs, 54,100 from any girls birth to her completion of Graduations.
- This amount will be given in parts like on birth, schooling, graduation etc.
- On the birth of any girls family member will get 2000 .
- when family member get completed the girls child aadhar card then the will be given 1000.
- When girls becomes 2 years then family member will get 2000 rs
- Girl will get 600 rs. for her admission in firs class schooling.
- When girl enter in class 3 standard to 5 standard will be given 700 rs. for dressing.
- from class 6 to 8 she will get 1000, and 1500 will be given for 9 to 12 standard.
- when girls passed 12th Stander she will get 10,000 for further education
- After graduating she will get 25000 for marriage purpose.
- One important things is that if any girls have passed out 12th this year will get this amount 10000.
This scheme is the most important for Bihar people. so you are requested to share this post. share this post special in Bihar.