Dear All Readers of Jankarihub today i would tell you most prominent topics about Seva Bhoj Yojna. Under this scheme government of India has issued the Rs. 325 Carore to proceed further this . For this scheme government of India and ministry of Culture has provided 325 Carore Rupees under the Financial Year 2018-19 and 2019-20 .
- Under this scheme Government of India help to Temple, Masjid, Dargah, Gurudwara Church and Baudhya Math, for meal of Pilgrims.
- Government of India will provide the Fund the Registered Temple Manjisd etc.
- For this Scheme Govt of India has issued initial Budget 325 Carore.
- This scheme will be given such Mandir Gurudwara where last 3 years at Least 5000 People got Meal or Prasad free of Cost.
- Those who serve free food to at least 5000 people in a month.
For Getting this scheme what Temple’s Authority should do to get this scheme.
- First of All The Religious Place should be registered on Darpan Portal of NITI Aayog and should have one unique registered ID.
- The Institute shall enroll @ (http://csms.nic.in/login/sevabhoj.php ) on the Ministry of Culture’s Website.
- The website of Ministry of Culture Development of India is : www.indiaculture.nic.in
- Now Ministry of Culture is Mr. Mahesh Sharma